Saratoga Springs, located in upstate New York, is internationally renowned for its rich history in horse racing, entertainment and culture. Saratoga Springs provides its visitors with a wide range of attractions from the Saratoga Race Track to the National Museum of Dance.
Recognized by various travel and news publications as a top destination to visit and live, Saratoga Springs popularity continues to grow as a year-round destination. The downtown location of Pavilion Grand Hotel places guests in the midst of a vibrant neighborhood where culture, entertainment and shopping live side-by-side.
Within walking distance from the hotel are a number of diverse dining options. From local pub fare to four-star dining, Saratoga Springs is a culinary and cultural exploration!
Guests will be in close proximity to many of Saratoga Springs most popular attractions including:
- Saratoga Horse Race Track (Celebrating 150th Anniversary in 2013)
- National Horse Racing Museum
- Saratoga Historic National Park (Saratoga Battlefield)
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC)
- Saratoga Automobile Museum
- National Museum of Dance
- Saratoga Spa State Park
- Saratoga National and State Park Golf Courses
- Congress Park
- World-class dining & shopping along Saratoga’s historic Broadway.
- Saratoga Racino and Raceway
- Saratoga Springs History Museum
- Saratoga Lake
Saratoga Springs is also home to various festivals and events throughout the year including concerts at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) by internationally known artists and regional and national conferences at the Saratoga Convention Center.